In this chapter we learned Layer essentials, and how to properly layer work. We learned how masks work and operate, and how to manipulate them for what we need!
In this chapter you learn different selection tools, how they apply to an image, and when to use them! There’s so many that are incredibly handy.
In chapter 3 we’re taught how to manipulate images in the Camera RAW dialog box within Photoshop. You learn the importance of taking a RAW image versus a processed one, and how to create better images with one change.
This week I showed you guys the Keynote for the new “Macbook”
Above is the link to the Keynote; They begin talking about the new Macbook around 29 minutes in!
Some key features of this newly designed notebook by Apple:
- Contoured, Stacked batteries – Lots of em’!
- Butterfly switch keyboard keys, with single LEDs to light up EVERY key.
- Force Track Pad, with tactile response.
- Extremely thin – So thin, it’s almost invisible.
- Full Retina Display.
- Only one USB-C port for ultimate connectivity while remaining portable.
The cost for one of these tiny, power-packed notebooks? $1199!
Hey Guys! This week I talked a bit on how to use Spotlight Search!